Thursday, March 29, 2012

Friendship...

  Okay so I was wondering, what do you do when a new girl joins your class. So your best friend is all like, "I want make friend with the new girl"... which I'm all for don't get me wrong. Let's say that incident happened on Monday. So you miss Tuesday and don't stay for first period on Wednesday and here it is on Thursday and you just wanna hang out with your friend so you sit behind her during first hour. Not even ten minutes into first hour and the new girl asks you to swap seats with her. Now me being the push over that I am... I say "Oh okay sure I don't mind". when actually I do mind very much. But will I ever say that out loud. No I honestly don't think so. And does it hurt yeah maybea little. But my problem is that I'm a major push over so I don't think I would've said no.
 What would you do if you were in my position?
xoxoKaylor

No comments:

Post a Comment